Conference Registration Fees
Payments by credit card in Danish currency (DKK) only. (Approximate exchange rate: 1 US$ = 6.5 DKK). Upon payment, a receipt of payment will be sent to your e-mail. For questions or difficulties, contact aquaticplants2020(at)internationalaquaticplantsgroup.com
What Does the Registration Fee Include?
The registration fee covers full conference participation and meals as delineated on the agenda, including: mid-morning and mid-afternoon refreshments, lunch buffet on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; a welcome reception on Monday, gala dinner on Wednesday, excursion incl. sandwich on Wednesday and an abstract book.
The accompanying person fee allows attendance at the Welcome Reception on Monday, gala dinner on Wednesday, and excursion incl. sandwich on Wednesday.
We have four different excursion options – see more details here:
1. Canoe trip on River Gudenaa
2. Stream and lake restoration around Aarhus
3. Aquatic botanical specialties from Eastern Jutland
4. Sightseeing at Silkeborg Lakes and Himmelbjerget
When registering, please mark which one of the four excursions, you wish to participate in on Wednesday (attendees and accompanying persons).
If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
• Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the conference: 75% refund of registration fees.
• Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the conference: 50% refund of the registration fees.
• Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the conference: not eligible for refund.